The Award-Winning Insight Curriculum: Multiple Levels and Features Help Your Student Reach His or Her Potential
Combine the quality Insight curriculum with your student's Individualized Learning Plan and our dedicated teachers, and you get an education solution tailored to your child's specific needs.
- Insight curriculum is engaging, while the online school platform harnesses the power of 21st-century technology to make lessons and learning come alive.
- To create our curriculum, we bring together a team of interactive designers and talented teachers—to develop a personalized educational experience.
- This team strives make lessons engage, inspire, and ignite possibility.
- As a parent, you participate as a supportive partner with teachers and your child.
Whether you have a student struggling to keep up or one craving greater challenge, our online school surrounds them with the resources they need to succeed.
One Size Does Not Fit All
Teachers provide tailored instruction to ensure students' needs are met. We also offer courses for students who need to catch up in a subject they previously failed.
Some of the features of the Insight curriculum include*:
- Interactive elements (flash tutorials, whiteboard illustrations, practice games, and videos) to help keep students engaged and motivated to learn
- Engaging interactive content and flash tutorials to illustrate and explain the toughest concepts
- Opportunities to use visual, kinesthetic, and auditory learning to help students who have different learning styles
- Avatars to help establish connections between topics and "real world" applications
- Built-in assessments to measure mastery of lesson objectives so students are more likely to succeed at formal exams
- Basic-level courses that include audio as well as support for English Language Learners, vocabulary lists, tutorials, and games
- Easy-to-navigate online content, including summaries and reviews, with more time and effort spent on the hardest, most important topics and skills
* Note: Not every feature described is available in every course. Please speak with an Insight representative for more details.
High school is a time to prepare for your future; your new beginning. At ISCA, we celebrate when students reach their goals—and earning a diploma is a big deal! Even though we’re an online school, we make sure to recognize this special milestone. Watch our video to see how we celebrated K12-powered 2020 graduates.